Q Acoustics Concept Centre
Centre Channel Speaker
- The Concept Centre is the heart of the Concept Cinema System. This new loudspeaker boasts a precisely optimised implementation of the revolutionary 'Gelcore' cabinet technology developed for the ground breaking Concept 20 and Concept 40 models. The result is a centre channel speaker that delivers astonishingly clear and dynamic dialogue.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 2 x 100mm, Treble Unit: 25mm, Frequency Response: 75Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm, Sensitivity: 88dB, Recommended Power: 25 - 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz, Dimensions H/D/W mm: 150 x 198 x 430
Centre of Excellence
At the heart of any home cinema system is the Centre Channel, handling the difficult dialogue and often much more besides. The Concept Centre is a precisely optimised implementation of the GelcoreTM cabinet technology used in the Concept 20 and 40, in order to bring the highest quality performance from this key Home Cinema component. This ultra-low resonance and beautifully lacquered cabinet design with magnetic grille allows the dual 105mm drive units and wide dispersion 25mm tweeter to perform at their very articulate best.
Concept Centre Channel Speaker
Ultra-Low Resonance Cabinet Design
The Concept Centre uses GelcoreTM Cabinet Construction, where two layers of MDF, are separated by a bespoke, resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive, which converts the kinetic energy and disperses it as heat. This substantially reduces distortion and allows the individual drive units to deliver their optimal performance; a pure and uncoloured sound.
Concept 5.1 Centre Channel Speaker
Simple to Drive, Simple to Position
The Concept Centre is easily driven by any good quality amplifier, providing effortless peaks and crescendos in music and movies soundtracks. Alternative locations for positioning the speaker in the listening room are catered for by providing a foam bung which can be inserted in the rear-mounted reflex port modifying the bass response to suit positioning against a rear wall or in AV furniture.
Centre Channel Speaker with Gel Core Technology
Accessories for Wall Mounting
The Concept Centre can be wall mounted using Q Acoustics' elegant 'floating' glass shelf, the centre glass wall support.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 100mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 150 x 430 x 198 mm (5.9 x 16.9 x 7.8 in) cabinet
- Full Dimensions H/D/W mm: 156 x 430 x 230 mm (6.1 x 16.9 x 9.1 in) overall
- Weight: 6.8kg (15 lbs)
- Sold in: Single
- Finishes available: Lacquered Black Gloss / Lacquered White Gloss
- Warranty: 5 Years