Q Acoustics 3010
- Multi award winning ultra compact 3010 builds upon its outstanding performance and adds another level of excellence. We achieved this by the new 3000 Series, 2 in 1 Concentric Advanced Ring Dome tweeter, new Aramid Fibre/Paper cones for the 4 inch bass unit, uprated audiophile crossover components and a stronger, lower resonance cabinet.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 100mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Sensitivity: 86dB, Recommended Power: 15 - 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 68Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 6ohm
- Includes: (2) Q Acoustics 3010 Bookshelf Speakers (Graphite), (2) Magnetic Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual, (8) Rubber Speaker Grips
The Ultra Compact Bookshelf HiFi Speakers.
The Q Acoustics 3010 bookshelf speaker is the smallest speaker in the 3000 range. Derived from the multi award-winning 2000 series, the 3000 series boasts new standards of sonic performance, thanks to a clever new tweeter and drive units to deliver an unrivalled and more open soundstage. This ensures you can hear the very best of your music throughout your chosen room. Suitable for both HiFi and home cinema use, the 3010 bookshelf speakers offer complete flexibility in set up and are available in a range of finishes to ensure they compliment your environment.
Compact Bookshelf Speakers
Punchy & Agile Sound
At the heart of the 3010 are new drive units. Starting at the top, the new Ring Dome tweeter provides a more accurate response, for precise reproduction of even the most subtle aspects of music. The tweeter unit is decoupled from the rest of the cabinet, meaning that it isn't affected by vibration from the bass unit. Reducing vibration in the cabinet is extremely important in delivering the purest sound. A marked improvement from the 3000 series predecessor is the new Aramid fibre/paper woofer cone is light, rigid, and helps give the 3010s their punchy, agile sound quality.
Small Bookshelf Speakers
HiFi or Home Cinema? The 3010s Have it Covered.
The 3010 is suitable for both hi-fi music and home cinema with the addition of a centre speaker and a subwoofer, both which are available from the 3000 range. An ideal match is the 3090C centre speaker and 3070S subwoofer. The 3010s can also be stand or wall mounted, using the dedicated 3000ST stand or 3000WB wall brackets that have been developed by Q Acoustics to achieve the ultimate audio response from the 3010 bookshelf speakers.
3000 Series Compact Bookshelf Speakers
Award-Winning Home Cinema Experience
The 3010 bookshelf speakers are the heart of the 3000 Series 5.1 System. Combine two pairs of the 3010s, a centre channel and subwoofer and you have an instant home cinema package.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 68Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 6ohm
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Recommended Power: 15 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Dimensions H / W / D mm: 235 x 150 x 200 mm (9.3 x 5.9 x 7.9 in) cabinet
- Full Dimensions H / W / D mm: 239 x 150 x 205 mm (9.4 x 5.9 x 8.1 in) overall
- Weight: 3.6kg (7.9 lbs)
What's in the box?
- 2 x 3010 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Magnetic Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves
- 1 x User Manual
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips