Q Acoustics 2050i
Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
- The 2050i, the exquisitely proportioned flagship of the 2000i Series, is both sonically and aesthetically enhanced by its integral steel plinth with 'top configurable' floor spikes
- Twin 165mm drivers deliver exceptional bass extension, midrange openness, clarity and smooth detailed high frequencies.
- They are ideal for both music and high energy movies. The overall sonic performance of this outstanding loudspeaker belies its affordable price.
- 2-Way Reflex Enclosure Type, 2 x 165mm Bass Unit, 25mm Treble Unit, 44Hz - 22kHz Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB), Recommended Power: 25-150w, 6ohm Nominal Impedance, 4ohm Minimum Impedance, 92dB Sensitivity, 2.6kHz Crossover Frequency
- Includes: 2 x Q Acoustics 2050i Floorstanding Speakers, 2 x Speaker Grills, 8 x Floor Spikes, 8 x Rubber Spike Protectors, 4 x Bi-wire Linking Plates, 2 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves, 2 x Port Bungs, 1 x User Manual
A Tower of Room-Filling Power
Visually striking in the Gloss Black or Gloss White finishes, the exquisitely proportioned 2050i is the front-runner of the 2000i Series. Improved twin 165mm drivers deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness, whilst the new 25mm dome tweeter adds clarity and smoothly detailed high frequencies. Performance is further enhanced, both sonically and aesthetically, by its integral steel plinth with 'top configurable' floor spikes. The 2050i boasts ultra-low levels of distortion, typically found of speakers costing three or four times as much. Not surprisingly, as a result it delivers a sound quality unrivalled at its price.
Let's take a closer look
Critically acclaimed by industry experts with excellent refinement and great dynamic ability What Hi-Fi?, the 2050is are perfect for both music and movie lovers. The 2050i is a 2-way reflex design with a 25mm ferro-fluid cooled tweeter and 2 x 165mm bass units. Alternative locations for positioning the speaker in the listening room are possible by providing a foam bung, which can be inserted in the rear-mounted reflex port modifying the bass response to suit positioning against a rear wall or close to a corner. The overall sonic performance of this outstanding loudspeaker belies its affordable price.
Floorstanding Speakers Pair
Finishes & Installation
Available in 4 high-end finishes, including Graphite, Walnut, Gloss Black and Gloss White, the 2050i will add style & substance to any room. The 2050is come with carpet spikes for a solid stance or rubber feet for wooden or tiled floors.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165m
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 150w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 1006 x 321 x 270
- Weight: 21kg
- Sold in: Pairs
What's in the box?
- 2 x 2050i Floorstanding Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grills
- 8 x Floor Spikes
- 8 x Rubber Spike Protectors
- 4 x Bi-wire Linking Plates
- 2 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x User Manual