Q Acoustics 2000Ci
Centre Channel Speaker
- A centre channel speaker with twin 100mm bass drivers and a ferro-fluid high frequency unit to acoustically match and complement any of the 2000i Series. Removable rear port bungs mean it can deliver its outstanding, seamless performance whether it is bookshelf, stand mounted or wall mounted by using the 2000WB wall bracket.
Great for Crisp, Clear Dialogue
A centre channel speaker with twin 100mm bass drivers and a 25mm Ferro fluid high frequency unit to acoustically match and complement any of the 2000i Series. Designed to help you create a true cinematic experience in your home, the 2000Ci Centre Channel speaker delivers crisp and clear audio, especially important with dialogue. Removable rear port bungs means it can deliver its outstanding, seamless performance whether it is bookshelf, stand mounted or wall mounted by using the 2000WB wall bracket.
Centre Channel Speaker
The 2000Ci forms part of the award-winning 5.1 Q Acoustics cinema package, boasting a 2-way reflex design with a 25mm ferro-fluid cooled tweeter and 2 x 100mm mid-range units; this centre channel is the heart of any home cinema system. Alternative locations for positioning the speaker in your chosen room are catered for by providing a foam bung, which can be inserted in the rear-mounted reflex port modifying the bass response to suit positioning against a rear wall or close to a corner. There are no limits to where you can put this centre channel!
Home Cinema Centre Channel Speaker
Finishes & Installation
All finishes of Q Acoustics products are designed to match other products in their range to complement any style of home. Available in Graphite, Walnut, Gloss Black and Gloss White, the 2000Ci can be wall mounted above or below the screen, using the optional 2000WB wall bracket and can also be wall mounted using Q Acoustics elegant 'floating' glass shelf, the CENTRE GLASS WALL SUPPORT.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 100mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4.4ohm
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 100w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 160 x 203 x 430
- Weight: 6kg
- Sold in: Single
- Warranty: 5 Years